Some Simple Marquee Hire Help & Advice
We hope you choose Churchill Marquees but the following is our advice on selecting the right marquee company for you and making sure your event goes without a hitch.
1. The blindingly obvious one first! Is the marquee hire company available on your date?
2. The company must be willing to visit the location where your marquee is being erected.
3. Make sure your quote includes EVERYTHING in the price. That includes VAT, any travel expenses and the cost of erecting and taking down the marquee. No hidden extras.
4. What are the arrangements for clearing up after the marquee has been taken down and removed? You don’t want your best rose bushes trampled on and left!
5. What lighting and heating facilities are provided for the marquee?
6. What deposit is required to confirm the booking?
7. Will they supply recent Testimonials?
Please feel free to give our team a call and discuss your requirements – they will be only too pleased to assist.